Below is a list of MainStreetChamber events. Each event is identified by what type of event it is. A list of event definitions follows our Upcoming Events list. At the bottom of the page are links to other small business events that may be useful to your business.
||Topic & Registration Link
|3/22||SEM||3:30pm||How Selling Has Changed||Golden Valley|
|4/12||NET||5:00pm||Maximize your Wealth thru Improved Health||Mankato|
|4/25||L&L||10:00am||Run Your Business Online and G+ w/Google||Mankato|
|5/08||NET||4:30pm||Increase Sales/Profits by Managing Your Data||Mankato|
|5/31||NET||5:00pm||St. Cloud Chapter Grand Opening Celebration||St. Cloud|
Other Events Sponsored By MainStreetChamber
Listed below are events held by other organizations that are sponsored by MainStreetChamber because we believe they are useful to your business. Unlike MainStreetChamber events, these event may not be free but are of great value.
||Topic & Registration Link
|3/22||WOR||10:00am||Facebook & LinkedIn Strategies to Grow Your Biz||Bloomington|
|3/29||SEM||4:00pm||Marketing & Communication in the Tech Era||Edina|
Click here to see Upcoming Events by MediaMax
that provide your business an opportunity to
showcase your products and/or services.
Types of Events
MainStreetChamber™ offers several types of events to accommodate different needs. Each event is identified by the following abbreviations:
- NET = Networking Event – Primary purpose is for networking and generally includes appetizers, a cash bar and door prizes. Select event sponsors showcase their products and services at these event.
- SOC = Social Event – Primary purpose is to meet other small business owners in a fun-filled, social environment. May include entertainment or some type of fun activity.
- L&L = Lunch & Learn – A learning event presented by one or more subject matter experts on a specific topic held over the lunch hour (usually 90 minutes) and includes provisions for a luncheon meal.
- B&L = Breakfast & Learn – A learning event presented by one or more subject matter experts on a specific topic held over the breakfast hour (usually 90 minutes) and includes provisions for a morning meal.
- SEM = Seminar – A learning event presented by one or more subject matter experts on a specific topic. These events do not usually include a meal and are generally not interactive. Although most presenters do allow time for Q&A at the end.
- WOR = Workshop – A learning event presented by one or more subject matter experts on a specific topic. These events do not usually include a meal and are generally interactive with plenty of time for Q&A.
- WEB = Webinar – An online learning event on a specific topic that can be accessed from any place with a computer and either telephone or computer mic & speakers. Most are interactive.
- XPO = Expo – Primary purpose is to showcase products and services offered by exhibitors. Seminars or workshops will not be scheduled during exhibit time.